Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 17:28:14 UTC

Re: [S2] Websphere 6.1 Showcase application, Response already committed warning in logs

Looks like I've hit the same
http://www.nabble.com/Config-Browser-half-works---java.io.FileNotFoundException-tf3503552.html#a9785373
problem .
Any news? The fix you posted to doesn't work, however it does make the
errors show faster.
It breaks my dojo js, because WebSphere appends the error message:"Error
404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /struts/simple/dojoRequire.js" onto the
bottom of the js files.
E.g.
dojo.hostenv.writeIncludes(); // not needed, but allows the Venkman debugger
to work with the includes
2
3Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /struts/simple/dojoRequire.js
4

Info-I'm using Strust2 and have removed all my other filters (e.g. struts 1
and sitemesh) from web.xml - i.e. it's practically empty.

Tapio Holopainen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I solved this 'response already committed' problem in my application by
> writing own FilterDispatcher. Here's instructions ->
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1526
>
> What is still not solved is how to make AJAX work in Websphere 6.1. I have
> created issue for this -> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1839
>
> Regards,
>
> - Tapio
>

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:49:50 +0300, alkira <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I am using Struts2 version 2.0.6, but not using JSF.  This is happening
>> on
>> the vanilla version of the Showcase application as well, so nothing
>> specific
>> to my code.   I tried to upgrade to the latest Websphere fixpack but that
>> didnt help as well.  Let me know if you need any other info.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alex
>>

>> Martin Gainty wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Alex-
>>>
>>> Looks as if you have 2 responses for same Request (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE)
>>> so
>>> if Servlet responds with a 200 then Servlet cannot send a second one

Posted by vamsi <va...@gmail.com>.
Can u post the complete stacktrace.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by patb23 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [S2] - [FIXED!] Websphere 6.1 Showcase application, Response already committed warning in logs

Posted by strutstwouser <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antony,

Did you fix this in the IRAD IDE or on the WAS server ?. I'm using RAD 7.0.0
and wasn't able to apply the patch ; seems 6.1.0.5 won't work on this
version.

Thanks,
Joseph

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.