Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sarah Olson <so...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/21 03:14:33 UTC

Access to Apache JIRA

Hi all,I am interested in creating some JIRAs and assigning them to myself so that I can work on them. Can I get JIRA privileges to do this, please?My user name is: solson75
Thanks very much! Sarah Olson m: 415 298 5573

Re: Access to Apache JIRA

Posted by Sarah Olson <so...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Perfect. Thanks much, Joe.
 Sarah Olson

    On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:18 PM, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 thanks Sarah!  You're added so you should be all set.

Joe

Re: Access to Apache JIRA

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.