Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by BOON PING LIM <pi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/02/07 19:24:09 UTC

JDBC - Tomcat with JSDK Enterprise Edition

Tomcat-Apache is my choice to implement JSP.
i wish to u JDBC-ODBC bridge to link database with JSP pages.
i were told that JDK 1.3 standard edition does not support JDBC, therefore,
i have installed "j2sdkee-1_2_1-win"  -- JSDK enterprise edition. However,
the below problem occurs

' "C:\j2sdkee1.2.1\bin\java"' is not recognized as an internal or external
command, operable program or batch file.

the above statment popup tomcat extracting my classpath and show it on DOS
screen. after the above statement, tomcat stop by pop up from the prompt.

What has happened?? i need the answer urgently.. everything get stuck from
here....

best regards,
Boon Ping

Re: JDBC - Tomcat with JSDK Enterprise Edition

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/7/01 10:24 AM, "BOON PING LIM" <pi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tomcat-Apache is my choice to implement JSP.
> i wish to u JDBC-ODBC bridge to link database with JSP pages.
> i were told that JDK 1.3 standard edition does not support JDBC, therefore,
> i have installed "j2sdkee-1_2_1-win"  -- JSDK enterprise edition. However,
> the below problem occurs
>
> ' "C:\j2sdkee1.2.1\bin\java"' is not recognized as an internal or external
> command, operable program or batch file.
>

> the above statment popup tomcat extracting my classpath and show it on DOS
> screen. after the above statement, tomcat stop by pop up from the prompt.
>
> What has happened?? i need the answer urgently.. everything get stuck from
> here....
>
> best regards,
> Boon Ping

Please go back and read this page carefully:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html>

You are asking a User question and this is a Developer list.

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>