Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tak Fujimoto <t-...@beingcorp.co.jp> on 2003/06/04 12:10:35 UTC

Using multiple validators on single JSP page

I apologize if this question have already answered previously
at http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/
I haven't looked through because the server is currently under maintenance.

I am trying to use multiple validators with forms on single JSP page.

When I comment one of two forms on a JSP page, it works.
But, when I try to use both of them at a single page, it doesn't work.

With both forms, FORM2 works. (see the source below)
But, when I submit on FORM1,
validator is not functioning and it seems an empty request is sent to Action class.
I receive an error from Action class.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

[source]
<%-- ============= FORM1 ====================== --%>

[setup]