Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Live Nono <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 15:49:46 UTC

LinkTree : how to be notified on any node expansion ?

Hi

I'm using the LinkTree to display a tree with expand all/collapse all links.

I would like to do the following behaviors :
- expand all clicked : expand all link disabled
- any node selected or expanded : expand all link enabled

The same goes for collapse all.

I already manage to be inform of node selection, but not of node expansion.
Is there a way to do so ?

Thanks in advance
live nono

Re: LinkTree : how to be notified on any node expansion ?

Posted by Live Nono <li...@gmail.com>.
hi

I've found the method onJunctionLinkClicked, it does the trick.

thx