Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Peter Danielsen <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 04:51:18 UTC

Re: Axis2 codegen template modularization

Dims,

I've opened JIRA 2749 for this issue and have attached a patch, a
JUnit test, and a test template.  As noted, in the JIRA, it looks like
a change is needed to the maven files for codegen so that the
template, which is in a new directory under the "test" tree, can be
found when the test is run.  I don't know how to do that in maven, but
if you can tell me I'll add a patch for that, too.  The test passes
when I run it in my own ant environment.

Peter