Posted to users@maven.apache.org by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 11:22:06 UTC

Maven 2 jira plugin?

Hi all,
         does anyone know if there exists a jira report plugin for M2 ?

kind regards,
          Javed

Re: Maven 2 jira plugin?

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Right, the doco is not completely moved yet :)

Normally, all you need is (at top-level) :
~   <issueManagement>
~     <system>jira</system>
~     <url> http://jira.server.company.com/browse/PROJECT</url>
~   </issueManagement>

Note that it doesn't work well yet with URLs like
http://jira.server.company.com/jira/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10010<http://jira.server.yourcompany.com/jira/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10010>,
though I can't recall related issue.

Re: Maven 2 jira plugin?

Posted by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com>.