Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/25 19:38:26 UTC

Spuratic test failure:

Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.194 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.gossip.SharedDataEventTest
CrdtDataChangeEventTest  Time elapsed: 4.074 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.gossip.SharedDataEventTest.CrdtDataChangeEventTest(SharedDataEventTest.java:176)

A low hanging fruit ticket.

Re: Spuratic test failure:

Posted by Terry Weymouth <we...@umich.edu>.
> On Jun 27, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Mirage Abeysekara <mi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>
> I fixed that issue in GOSSIP-91

Thanks for info.

Re: Spuratic test failure:

Posted by Mirage Abeysekara <mi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

I think the NullPointerException throws when accessing a key from a node
which is not replicated yet and using it inside the test.
I fixed that issue in GOSSIP-91

Thanks,
Mirage

*Mirage Abeysekara*