Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/26 16:54:58 UTC

Fwd: Migrating away from Travis-CI

FYI for anyone who didnt see the original message, Infra will be
creasing the remaining support for TravisCI usage going forward,
deadline Dec 31st.

The following repositories still have Travis build configs that will
need either removed or migrated (many already use multiple CI envs so
probably mainly the former) by Dec 31st:

qpid-proton
qpid-cpp
qpid-dispatch
qpid-jms
qpid-broker-j
qpid-proton-j

I'll probably just leave qpid-jms and qpid-proton-j ones in place
until December and then remove.

Posted by Daniil Kirilyuk <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robbie,

We prepared a PR for qpid-broker-j with the migration of removed
Travis CI jobs to GitHub Actions:

https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/pull/166

Could you take a look at it when you have time?

Kind regards,
Daniil Kirilyuk

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.