Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "J.Gustafsson" <jo...@diabol.se> on 2007/05/22 11:34:32 UTC

Maven archetype for jsr181 component etc...

Hi,

I followed a former post on creating on deploying on a servicemix-jsr181
component.
bsnyder  distributed some instructions that unfortunately did not work (for
me et least).

1.
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-jsr181-annotated-service-unit
-DarchetypeVersion=3.1-incubating -DgroupId=com.company
-DartifactId=wstest-SU
-DremoteRepositories=http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository

This creates a maven project skeleton and a sample java file
ExampleService.java.

2. When I run mvn install on this generated pom.xml, I recieve:
Missing:
----------
1) org.codehaus.xfire:xfire-jaxws:jar:${xfire-version}

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.codehaus.xfire
-DartifactId=xfire-jaxws \
          -Dversion=${xfire-version} -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.company:wstest-SU:jbi-service-unit:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.codehaus.xfire:xfire-jaxws:jar:${xfire-version}

4. Now I changed the pom.xml and added <properties>
<xfire-version>1.2.4</xfire-version> </properties>.
After running mvn install, I get:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to generate jbi.xml

5. Then I added <configuration>
<generateJbiDescriptor>false</generateJbiDescriptor> </configuration> to the
org.apache.servicemix.tooling configuration in the pom.xml (read from
another post..)

The mvn install gives:

]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
parsing
XML document from class path resource
[T:/Test/src/main/resources/services.xml]; nested exception is
 java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[T:/Test/src/main/resources/services.xml] cannot
 be opened because it does not exist

It seems like the mv create has created wrong paths in the pom.xml

6. I changed the <pathelement path="T:\Test/target/classes" /> to
<pathelement path="T:\Test/wstest-SU/target/classes" /> and
<pathelement path="T:\Test/src/main/java" /> to
<pathelement path="T:\Test/wstest-SU/src/main/java" /> as well as
configUrl="T:\Test/src/main/resources/services.xml" to
configUrl="T:\Test/wstest-SU/src/main/resources/services.xml"

Now when I run mvn install, I get:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with na
me 'org.codehaus.xfire.spring.ServiceBean' defined in file
[T:\Test\wstest-SU\src\main\resources\ser
vices.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyAcc
essExceptionsException: PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 errors); nested
propertyAccessException
s are: [org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert
property value of type [j
ava.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class] for property
'serviceClass'; nested exception is
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class not found:
com.company.ExampleService]

I'm afraid I'm stuck here. Could any body please help me?

regards,

/j

Re: Maven archetype for jsr181 component etc...

Posted by "J.Gustafsson" <jo...@diabol.se>.
Tnx,
It worked!

Cheers,

/j

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> [INFO] Error executing ant tasks
>
> Embedded error: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with na
> me 'org.codehaus.xfire.spring.ServiceBean' defined in file
> [T:\Test\wstest-SU\src\main\resources\ser
> vices.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.PropertyAcc
> essExceptionsException: PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 errors);
> nested
> propertyAccessException
> s are: [org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert
> property value of type [j
> ava.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class] for property
> 'serviceClass'; nested exception is
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class not found:
> com.company.ExampleService]
>
> I'm afraid I'm stuck here. Could any body please help me?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/