Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 刘 嘉鹏 <Ev...@outlook.com> on 2021/02/01 02:57:49 UTC

Re: [Request for Action] Please testing the latest master for the 8.4.0 release

Hi,all:

I tested the function of log again today and found no problem.
Storage: ES7
MQ: Kafka
Sidecar: Satellite
Log framework: logback

Jiapeng.Liu

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I submit the changelog finalizing PR,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/6298
If no objection and last verification pass on the demo env, I will begin
the release process of 8.4.0

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月1日周一 下午2:31写道: