Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 18:24:55 UTC

Fix Bugs and release Incubator release now or port to SWF10 ?

Hi,

SWF10 porting the remaining SWF8 components seems to be possible.
That would mean we would get rid of the LocalConnection class.
Will require some time to get that done.

Alternatively we could also just fix the remaining issues, release a first
incubator release now
and do the SWF10 migration for a 2.1 or 2.2 release.

What is your opinion?

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Fix Bugs and release Incubator release now or port to SWF10 ?

Posted by Ирина Архипец <ia...@unipro.ru>.
Hello,

I completelly agree with Maxim!

Regards,
Irina.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Some Icons need to be replaced in the file and flv explorer UI and
replacing of math sign and emoticons.

I think thats it. Could be ready quite soon. Test phase could start already.

Sebastian

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.