Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Lee Provoost <l....@students.uu.nl> on 2005/12/20 00:34:37 UTC

PHP subproject

Hi!

Davanum Srinivas asked me if i was interested in participating in the
Axis2/PHP project. Can anyone provide me with some pointers to start
reading or who is the lead for this project?

I'm a master computer science student at the software technology group
of the university of utrecht (netherlands). I have several years of
experience in PHP, I did several projects for insurance companies and
software companies and I am interested to participate in the axis2/php
subproject.

Kind regards

Lee Provoost

[Axis2] Re: PHP subproject

Posted by Lee Provoost <l....@students.uu.nl>.
hi nandika, samisa

thanks for the reply. as you suggested i will start with testing the
current code and make myself familiar with it.

regards

lee

Re: [Axis2] Re: PHP subproject

Posted by nandika jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.