Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ksypolitos Nikos <ks...@cti.gr> on 2004/01/30 12:53:35 UTC

Jetspeed creates a .css file

Hello to all

We are developing with Jetspeed a portal for the "Greek School Network"
and we notice a behavior that can't understand. When a user want to see
the first page normally receives an .html file and the images we have in
the first page of the portal. But Jetspeed sends to the user an extra
file named "_stym.css" which contains all the html code of the site.

So the user receives the code of the site two times and that's make the
response of our portal not to fast.....

The tricky thing about it, is that this happened only to the first page
of the portal (the other panes do not display the same behavior during

Does anyone have an idea about this?????????????????

Ksypolitos Nikos

Computer Enginner

Computer Technology Institute (C.T.I.)