Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/07/20 12:20:46 UTC

Change of JIRA

I'm trying to add an issue security scheme to JIRA for the Apache
Geronimo project so we can have a private scheme for TCK issues that
can't be public.  I've also added a TCK component.

Current issues will have no level attached to them, and going
forward, we have a default of public (anyone can see) and for TCK
issues, we make them non-public.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Change of JIRA

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
hm.... got

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /jira/secure/
project/SelectProjectSecuritySchemeStep2.jspa.

Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 SVN/1.2.0-
dev Server at issues.apache.org Port 80

when doing this.  Will investigate...

geir@optonline.net

Re: Change of JIRA

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
yep - I'll take another run at it this morning.  Scary things were
happening yesterday, and I figured they were infra related.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Change of JIRA

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.