Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/06/13 10:43:31 UTC

What class performs mojo parameter injection?

I'm looking to create a custom converted that saves a plexus
configuration instance for delayed object configuration.  I'm
wondering what the class is that provides the default mojo instance
parameter expression handling and injection?

Please :-)

--jason

Re: What class performs mojo parameter injection?

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Jason Dillon wrote:
> I'm looking to create a custom converted that saves a plexus
> configuration instance for delayed object configuration.  I'm wondering
> what the class is that provides the default mojo instance parameter
> expression handling and injection?

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginParameterExpressionEvaluator
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager

Max.