Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru> on 2011/11/10 08:58:05 UTC

WS-Addressing version

Hi there,

I'm using CXF 2.4.2 as a client for the .NET WCF Service which is configured to use 2004/08 version of WS-Addressing  (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing). As a rule CXF uses http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing by default.

I know that CXF 2.4.2 WS-RM implementation uses transformation of WS-Addressing of version 2005/08 into 2004/08.

So the question is whether it is possible to configure CXF to use http://schemas .xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing version for WS-Addressing by default by means of interceptors or somehow else?

Best Regards,
Sergey

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

RE: WS-Addressing version

Posted by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru>.
Hi Daniel,

Thanks a lot. I've already done it the same way.

public class WSAddressingVersionOutInterceptor extends AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message>  {
    private String version;
    public WSAddressingVersionClientOutInterceptor() {
        super(Phase.PRE_LOGICAL);
        addBefore(MAPAggregator.class.getName());
    }
    @Override
    public void handleMessage(Message message) throws Fault {
        AddressingPropertiesImpl props = new AddressingPropertiesImpl();
        props.exposeAs(version);

        message.put(JAXWSAConstants.CLIENT_ADDRESSING_PROPERTIES, props);
    }
    public void setVersion(String version) {
        this.version = version;
    }
}

Regards,
Sergey

On Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:58:05 AM Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm using CXF 2.4.2 as a client for the .NET WCF Service which is
> configured to use 2004/08 version of WS-Addressing
> (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing). As a rule CXF uses
> http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing by default.

> I know that CXF 2.4.2 WS-RM implementation uses transformation of
> WS-Addressing of version 2005/08 into 2004/08.

> So the question is whether it is possible to configure CXF to use
> http://schemas .xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing version for
> WS-Addressing by default by means of interceptors or somehow else?

If using a proxy based client, I think you can do something like:

        AddressingPropertiesImpl maps
		 = new AddressingPropertiesImpl("http://schemas
.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing");

        ((BindingProvider)port).getRequestContext()
            .put("javax.xml.ws.addressing.context", maps);

or similar.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp