Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2019/08/01 13:32:42 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Apache Local Community

Hello all,

As a next step, we have documented various information, which will help us
in bringing ALC in action.
I have initiated a separate mail thread for this, please refer this mail
[1].

Dear Austin, Andrew, Pranay, Claude, Peter, and Vijay,
Thanks so much for showing your interest in ALC.
We have documented various information, which will help us in bringing ALC
in action, I recommend you to refer this mail thread [1] and share your
kind feedback.

I will initiate a separate mail thread with you all to take the next steps
on establishing the ALC Chapter in your city.

P.S. In case I have missed any party interested in establishing the ALC
Chapter in their city, please let us know.

[1] https://s.apache.org/x0cei

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org