Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Markus Innerebner <ma...@eurac.edu> on 2013/12/02 18:48:49 UTC

Re: Question about external repositories

Hi Sasha
> to me it looks like you're client side settings are OK, it cannot even
> find Core Maven stuff this time (so now, we're sure everthing is
> loaded through the "mirror").
>
> Is the server (where Archiva runs) connected to the internet? Can you
> use Maven from the command line there?
yes, it is connected and I can run there maven.

> You might also try a fresh install of the server, which comes with
> defaults that allow a connection to central. So with a default Archiva
> installation and nothing changing on the client, you should at least
> be able to mirror core Maven artifacts.

The strange part is that downloading jars that belong to the main
repository (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) archiva is downloading, but
the remote repositories I added are not downloaded.

It looks like there are some configuration errors, but I do not know
which ones. Remote repository is correct,  proxy connectors are set up.

I even run everything now on an new environment (using M4). I really
don't know what the hack I am doing wrong.

Are you using a remote repository?

cheers Markus

Re: Question about external repositories

Posted by Markus Innerebner <ma...@eurac.edu>.
Hi all,

at the end I managed to solve the problem. I set up version
apache-archiva-1.4-M4 and finally I am able to download also from my
added remote repositories.

cheers Markus