Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/26 12:06:52 UTC

Planning Upcoming Discussions - OFBiz as Open-Source OMS

Hello,

Since many weeks, we are discussing to consider OFBiz as an alternative for
Omnichannel Order Management System. In doing so, we have created about 11
videos which are now published on the official Apache Youtube channel under
the playlist: OFBiz as Open Source Order Management System
<https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLobIkeUbRXqe7YKSOdrXTrbRlCa7xvyGe>.
Please have a look.

Now, we are thinking to do change the style of videos with respect to our
previous discussions and would like thoughts from you guys. So, we are
planning to connect on Wednesday, 30th December 2020, 4:30 PM IST.

Here are the meeting details:
Topic: Planning Upcoming Discussions - OFBiz as Open-Source OMS
Time: Dec 30, 2020, 04:30 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Zoom meeting link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73447375870?pwd=a3FueW44aW54MWJuYmhLcnJJYkNkdz09
Meeting ID: 734 4737 5870
Passcode: z4eBa3

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Re: Planning Upcoming Discussions - OFBiz as Open-Source OMS

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Here is the link[1] to the video recording of community member discussing
the future videos in the OFBiz as OMS series which is now posted on the
official Youtube channel of Apache OFBiz.

[1] https://youtu.be/irMkDxWdNzk

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.