Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2018/04/26 12:54:32 UTC

Consumed input splits

Hi to all,
is there a way to see from the Flink UI the number of procesed splits o a
source?
For example, I'm reading data from a (batch) JDBC input and Flink creates
50 splits.
However I don't know how many of them have been consumed and which one is
waiting to be processed.

Best,
Flavio

Re: Consumed input splits

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
I think this would be a very good feature.

There's a pretty old JIRA for it [1].
It's even from pre-Apache times because it was imported from the original
Github repository.

Cheers, Fabian

Re: Consumed input splits

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.