Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> on 2013/01/17 23:59:41 UTC

[Extensions website] Manage files

Dear list,

I submited an extension: PixCompress.
I added a new release: 1.2.1
But the OXT file is corrupted.
I try to upload again but I had an error:
This version already exists for this project.
It is unable for me to delete this release.
Somebody can do it or grant me deleting right?

Thanks

Re: [Extensions website] Manage files

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
>Can't you just unpublish it? In the new dictionaries I uploaded today, I
>made a mistake and had to unpublish a release. But I believe you already
>found the solution, since I can't see version 1.2.1 any longer at

Yes, I unpublished this release but I can't recreate it with same release.
If I edit actual 1.2.1, I can't upload a new file.
The only solution is create a new release.
I just want to update the file.
Do you see what I mean?

Re: [Extensions website] Manage files

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 17/01/2013 FR web forum wrote:
> But the OXT file is corrupted.
> I try to upload again but I had an error:
> This version already exists for this project.
> It is unable for me to delete this release.
> Somebody can do it or grant me deleting right?

Can't you just unpublish it? In the new dictionaries I uploaded today, I
made a mistake and had to unpublish a release. But I believe you already
found the solution, since I can't see version 1.2.1 any longer at
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/node/5510/releases

Regards,
   Andrea.