Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/12/08 11:55:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Should we start with 1.0.0 for the next version number?

All:

At present, the InLong project has undergone a name change and feature
expansion, and has gradually reached the expectations before the original
name change, and reached the initial model after the name change.

The current 0.12.0 version is about to be released, after this version is
released, should we use a new version number for the next version?

I personally feel that if the 0.xx.yy version is maintained for iteration,
it is easy for users and features to be unable to distinguish the changes
before and after.

Thanks!

回复:[DISCUSS] Should we start with 1.0.0 for the next version number?

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we start with 1.0.0 for the next version number?

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
I started to prepare for the release of version 0.12.0.

Please talk about your opinion, if possible, I will initiate a round of
voting to collect your opinions later.

Thanks!

Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> 于2021年12月8日周三 19:55写道: