Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hans Schwaebli <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/21 08:25:23 UTC

Tool for documenting Ant scripts

I once seen that there is a tool to document Ant scripts. I think it created HTML pages with images showing how the scripts and tasks relate to each other.

  Can you please tell me the name of that tool so that I can download it?

---------------------------------

Re: Tool for documenting Ant scripts

Posted by Douglas Bullard <db...@nurflugel.com>.
I should have added a link to my earlier post on my Ant tool, this is
the page with sample output from different types of Ant scripts:  http://www.nurflugel.com/webstart/AntScriptVisualizer/help/html/html/using_ant_script_visualizer.html

Douglas Bullard

Posted by Douglas Bullard <db...@nurflugel.com>.
Try my tool, which I've written to do exactly that:  http://www.nurflugel.com/webstart/AntScriptVisualizer

This is a little different than most tools, as it deals with multiple
scripts (most tools only work with one), custom Ant tasks, macrodefs,
etc.

Please let me know if you have feedback, I'm always trying to improve
it.

Doug

Posted by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de>.

Posted by Hans Schwaebli <ha...@yahoo.com>.

I once seen that there is a tool to document Ant scripts. I think it
created HTML pages with images showing how the scripts and tasks relate
to each other.

Can you please tell me the name of that tool so that I can download
it?
*/

you meant AntDoc ? =
http://antdoc.free.fr/index.php