Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 22:52:59 UTC

getAlign() and setAlign() not in JSF 1.2 spec

I see that the datafld, dataformatas, and datasrc properties were
removed from HtmlDataTable in rev 513533.  Should the align property
also be removed from HtmlDataTable and HtmlPanelGrid since its not in
spec?

Best wishes,
Paul

Re: getAlign() and setAlign() not in JSF 1.2 spec

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dennis!

Posted by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net>.

--