Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcelo Colomer Cornejo <m....@dimension-informatica.es> on 2007/03/05 12:48:42 UTC

OpenLaszlo

Is there any OpenLaszlo repository for Maven??
We've defined this pom for the lps-3.3.3.jar, and we've located into a
local net repository...
is it a correct pom?
some dependent jar's are not versioned in OpenLaszlo Server, we did it
manually...

Marcelo.
[sorry about my english]

Re: OpenLaszlo

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
I allready asked openlaszlo mailing list for a maven POM. There is "work in
progress" but no official support for now.
Take a look at mailing list archives.
There is a jar in openlaslzo that is not opensource (a lib to create flash
video content) and lots of jars have no version info.
You may propose your POM as contrib to the project to (maybe) get feedback.

Nico.