Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Yu-Chun Chang <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 13:27:27 UTC

Add a new keyspace in cassandra cluster

Dear all,

I'm a starter for playing Cassandra. I've set up three machines (called
PC_A, PC_B, PC_C) and run them as a Cassandra cluster.
I've inserted a record in the running cluster and saw it did work through
three machines.
Then I shutdowned Cassandra of PC_A, and modified storage-conf.xml to add
new keyspace (called new1). The new record and new
keyspace (new1) were displayed in PC_A after restarting Cassandra. But I
cannot see the new keyspace (new1) added in PC_B and
PC_C. Do I miss the procedure of running the cluster or have to modify the
same config in both PC_B and PC_C ?

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Yu-Chun

Re: Add a new keyspace in cassandra cluster

Posted by Yu-Chun Chang <co...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Yu-Chun

--
Yu-Chun Chang 張裕鈞
PhD student

Re: Add a new keyspace in cassandra cluster

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.