Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Jon Arce <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 20:38:22 UTC

JWT Token Permission

If I use the command like:
/opt/pulsar/bin/pulsar-admin namespaces grant-permission demoCustomer/test
--role worker --actions produce,consume

I will get error: class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cert/key file
path or cert/key stream must be present

I am guessing that I am missing a parameter. I'm using a key/pair with the
JWTs.

Thanks !

Re: JWT Token Permission

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Did you enable TLS encryption? The error seems to indicate that you are
using TLS but the TLS certs is missing.

- Sijie