Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by donaldp <pj...@latcs2.cs.latrobe.EDU.AU> on 2000/07/14 06:00:58 UTC

Documentation for recent changes to Javadoc

Hi,

Just noticed that javadoc tasks documentation is out of sync
with latest changes. It should probably fixed pre-release

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     |                        |
| Bundoora, Australia     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Office: PW220           |    ring a bell ?       |
| Ex: 2503                |                        |

RE: Documentation for recent changes to Javadoc

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
At 01:08  17/7/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Peter,
>
>Can you let me know what, in particular, needs to be done.

Just updates concerning createDoclet sub-element. It is way nifty biut no
one can use it yet unless they look at code :P

Also on a similar note - would it be a good idea to deprecate all the
doclet specific stuff in main element ?

Cheers,

Pete

RE: Documentation for recent changes to Javadoc

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Peter,

Can you let me know what, in particular, needs to be done.

Conor