Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Michael Weber <m....@olserv.de> on 2005/08/26 11:18:51 UTC

Nutch Website - i18n

Hello,

i'm relative new to Nutch - but I try to Document all things i lern
about nutch in my "German Nutch Wiki" - http://www.nutch-wiki.de

I've set up a site about howto Customize the Template (i18n).

I think it would be helpfull for mutch people if the Tutorial on
http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/i18n.html would be update - i've needed
some time to get the changes right in.

So here is a suggestion for this part:

---
Then give the command:

   ant generate-docs
+ ant war
+ copy build/nutch-<i></i>.war to
<i>TomcatInstallation</i>/base/webapps/ROOT.war
+ restart tomcat
---

Best regards from Germany

Michael

P.S.: Sorry for my poor English

Re: Nutch Website - i18n

Posted by Fredrik Andersson <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hehe, that would first copy the nutch.war to ROOT.war, then delete the
ROOT.war without deploying it :) Most probably, you can first update
the webapps/ROOT.war and then delete the ROOT _directory_ so the new
one will unpack when the next request arrives. I don't have a Tomcat
running here at the moment so I can try it out, but that is easily
tested. I'll give it a whirl later if no one beats me to it.

Greets,
Fredrik

Re: Nutch Website - i18n

Posted by Michael Weber <m....@olserv.de>.