Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2008/01/10 18:02:55 UTC

eMail Services Question

I'm trying to set up the OFBiz eMail services to send/receive emails. I can see where there are
services to send email, but I can't find any to get email. Could someone point me in the right
direction please?

Has anyone implemented/deployed inbound email processing?

-Adrian

Re: eMail Services Question

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
framework/common/config/general.properties

There's a small section in this:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

The code is here:
framework/service/src/org/ofbiz/mail

You handle the email processing using mcas (like ecas), there's an example
somewhere (search for "<mca")

I haven't implemented anything, I just had a look through it a while back.

Regards
Scott

Re: eMail Services Question

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Thanks Scott and BJ!

I have the java mail container connecting, I just need to write an MCA.

-Adrian

Re: eMail Services Question

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Adrian: