Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Tony Foerster <to...@phdata.io> on 2017/08/22 02:11:50 UTC

Java API keepAlive RPC review

Hi,
I implemented KeepAlive for the Java client, can someone take a look at it?
Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-2095
Review: http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/7749

Thanks!
Tony

Re: Java API keepAlive RPC review

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Thanks, I added you as a contributor, welcome to Kudu :) I see there's also
a afoerster10 linked to your phdata.io email, so I added both. Feel free to
assign yourself the Jira with the user you want.

J-D

Posted by Tony Foerster <to...@phdata.io>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.