Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net> on 2009/11/12 10:02:06 UTC

Re: Tomcat stops responding due to too many requests - using Jackrabbit

Hi,

please try to get a thread dump from the jvm when tomcat does not
respond. using suns jdk 6 you can use the following tools:

jps (will give you the ids of your java processes)
jstack <pid> (gives you the thread dump)

that will help to analyze what causes the slow down.

regards
 marcel