Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org> on 2016/09/04 23:19:27 UTC

Re: Entity Store

Le 2016-08-27 14:45, Prince Arora a �crit�:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> And also we can make it easier if we add an option register these
> composites with package name. Like for entity one can give a package
> name
> where we can scan all the entities and register them for that module.
> It is
> just a suggestion though. Let me know what others think about this.

Hi Prince,

We have something to do that. It is called ClassScanner.
It allows you to declare Entities/Values etc.. in batches in your
Application assembly.
You can use it to look up all classes matching some criteria from
packages.
Have a look at ClassScannerTest, it shows how to use it.

HTH

Re: Entity Store

Posted by Prince Arora <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the reply, And I was suffering from Viral Fever thats why I
was not able to reply you.
ClassScanner is the one i was looking for. I will have a look.

Thanks