Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by pipo870 <th...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/17 13:57:37 UTC

How change the bsh script for the generation of report

Hello,

I completed an internship in a company developing a project based on ofbiz.
I mainly work on the generation of reports with JasperReport and iReport

My question is how determine  in the bsh script  data extraction what
information you wish to extract.
Because in the default script I did not find the precise location on the
table that you want to retrieve, for example.

Thank you in advance for your answer