Posted to websh-cvs@tcl.apache.org by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> on 2001/11/07 00:47:31 UTC

Re: tcldecmt.tcl changes

David,

> I have patched Makefile.in and tcldecmt.tcl to get rid of the initcode
> depencency.  I also changed the 'usage' message to reference $argv0
> instead of whatever other command was in there.

FYI: the tcldecmt.tcl is not really very fancy: it does not follow tcl
syntax, but only skips lines starting with a hash. Maybe we should at
least add a comment, if not open a (low priority) bug.

Ronnie
Netcetera AG, 8040 Zuerich    phone +41 1 247 79 79 Fax: +41 1 247 70 75

Re: tcldecmt.tcl changes

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> writes:

> > I have patched Makefile.in and tcldecmt.tcl to get rid of the
> > initcode depencency.  I also changed the 'usage' message to
> > reference $argv0 instead of whatever other command was in there.

> FYI: the tcldecmt.tcl is not really very fancy: it does not follow
> tcl syntax, but only skips lines starting with a hash. Maybe we
> should at least add a comment, if not open a (low priority) bug.

Yes, and I enhanced it to quote \ and ", so that it works as a C
string.

You mean a comment or bug to describe what it does?

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/