Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com> on 2009/12/01 02:29:01 UTC

Welcome to the new libcloud list

Hello,

Welcome to the fancy new libcloud mailing list! All dialog should
happen here now. Archives are here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-libcloud/

Next up: getting git2svn working.

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick

Re: Welcome to the new libcloud list

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hey I am so glad to receive this first message from this mailing list :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

Re: Welcome to the new libcloud list

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

Posted by Ivan Meredith <iv...@ivan.net.nz>.
hehe i didn't realise the email came from the new list and just tried
to subscribe.