Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Vi...@barclaycard.co.uk on 2017/07/10 14:58:14 UTC

Cube Error - Step 3

Hi,

Trying to build cube however stuck on step 3
"
#3 Step Name: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns
Duration: 1.09 mins Waiting: 22 seconds ".

I can see tables from Data model but can't see it from "Insight".

Not sure whether it's permission issue.

Note - I logged as ADMIN to Kylin so assuming it should have admin access.
Do we need to provide Kylin Admin access to Hadoop DB's?

Please comment if anybody has come across to similar issue.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete it from your system. Do not copy, use, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this email or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group.

Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).

Re: Cube Error - Step 3

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The tables/columns on "Insight" page are those can be served by Cubes. Once
you have a "Ready" Cube, you will see table/column there.

You need get the Cube be built successfully now. If the job was stuck at
the 3rd step, you need check the job logs on Hadoop to see what's wrong
there.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋