Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Eric Crahen <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/26 23:51:44 UTC

Graph Image?

Anyone aware of anything that would create a graph for a report showing a
package's dependences?

--

- Eric

Re: Graph Image?

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 1/27/07, Eric Crahen <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm familiar with those tools, I was more wondering if anyone has already
> put those tools together + ivy to make it so its very simple to generate an
> image of your Ivy dependencies.

Ok, I was confused by "package's dependences". If you want to generate
a graph from your dependencies you can use the report (or repreport)
task, and use the dot="true" attribute to generate a dot file ready to
be processed by graphviz.

Xavier

Re: Graph Image?

Posted by Eric Crahen <er...@gmail.com>.