Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org> on 2013/08/14 15:53:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.10.0 (RC1)

Hi guys,

as discussed yesterday, OpenCMIS 0.10.0 (RC1) is staged and ready for voting
.

You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for
distribution at apache.org/dist) at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/
chemistry/opencmis/0.10.0-RC1.
I cleaned up the <artifactId>.asc.* files as per thread on the private@list.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org and
Maven Central) is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-089/org/apache/chemistry/
opencmis/

Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/
opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.10.0-RC1/

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed (as we speak) at
svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS). You will find them at http://
chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.10.0/maven/

I also updated (but not published) the site, so you can review correctness
of updated index and download pages at: http://chemistry
.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html (please abstain from pushing the
site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed). Note: I did not
fill in a release blurb in
http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/download.html, I would appreciate
if someone could step up and fill that one in the next 72h.

For detailed release notes check
Jira<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS/fixforversion/12323957>(unresolved
issues will be pushed to the next
release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.10.0

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.10.0 (RC1)

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 +1

 Thanks Gab!

 Florian