Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/20 19:18:21 UTC

wicket-8.x branch

Hi devs,

I do not see any wicket-8.x branch, does somebody already created it?

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien

Re: wicket-8.x branch

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reminder! Now you tell it, I remember that. (my brain is
still stuck thinking that master is the current - alive/released - version,
ie wicket7.x)
I am preparing a wicket8.x branch for Wicket jQuery UI (and I will move to
master once wicket-8 will be released ;)).

I hope the migration guide [1] is more or less up to date :)

Does we an initial target date for the first release? (like 6 months, 1
year, next Christmas?)

Thanks again for your quick reply,
Sebastien.

[1]