Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2001/01/31 19:14:26 UTC

Updating Cocoon to latest Xerces and Xalan

Hi Folks

     As you might have probably noticed Cocoon-1.8.2 comes with
Xerces and Xalan. But those are not the latest releases of Xerces and
Xalan.

    If memory serves me right, the latest production of Xalan is 1.2.2
and according to the release notes for that, Xalan-1.2.2 has been
tested with Xerces-1.2.2.

   When will cocoon start using those releases? If there is any way I
can
help with such testing, please let me know.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar
PS: Cocoon does NOT rock, it has caused a tremor