Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2011/10/08 00:26:39 UTC

Sorting on multivalued fields?

Hi,
   I could be wrong here but my app worked fine with sorting on
multivalued date fields
before 3.4. But now it is giving an error.

*HTTP Status 400 - can not sort on multivalued field: creation_date_dm

*Is this a regression/bug?

thanks,
Darren

Re: Sorting on multivalued fields?

Posted by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com>.
Thanks Markus. I should have caught that, but I skipped a couple
releases. ;)

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.