Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nunofaria11 <nu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 11:48:59 UTC

Check component onSubmit behavior selects all

Hi

I have a problem when submitting a form that has a ListView with a group of
Check components. Everything seems to work fine (checkgroupselector, the
selected collection model gets updated) - but when I submit the form that
contains the checkgroup (in my case, jump between a tab in a TabbedPanel and

protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {

final MyClass object = item.getModelObject();

IModel objectModel = item.getModel();

Check check = new Check("check", *objectModel*);

item.add(check);

I believe this has something to do with the *objectModel* being added to the
Check component - when submitting somehow the model for selected items sees
the attaching to the Check as a selection behavior.

Does anyone has any directions?

--
Nuno Faria

Re: Check component onSubmit behavior selects all

Posted by praslisa <pk...@yahoo.com>.
I have the exact same issue. Can anyone help? As soon as I load the page I
get all the checks checked.

Re: Check component onSubmit behavior selects all

Posted by praslisa <pk...@yahoo.com>.