Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "William C. Mount" <Mo...@cat.com> on 2004/11/19 21:20:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 and higher and weblogic.

Does anyone have a weblogic plugin that will work with 2.0.49 and higher?
I have one, but it won't work on anything higher than 2.0.39.  I called BEA
but their support number and their website are completely worthless.

Thanks,
William C. Mount RHCE
Web Application Middleware
Global IT Solutions
Caterpillar Inc.
600 W. Washington St.
East Peoria IL,  61630
(309) 675-3031 - Desk
(309) 256-8099 - Cell
mountwc@cat.com

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 and higher and weblogic.

Posted by Arin Komins <ak...@midway.uchicago.edu>.
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, William C. Mount wrote:

:Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 and higher and weblogic.
:
:
:Arin,
:  Our server is at 7.0.3   if you have an install of 7.0.5, that
:mod_wl_20.so plugin for apache will work, but I can't find anyone here at
:my company that's running anything higher than 7.0.3
:

Alas, I'm 8.1 only right now :-(.  Try your local BEA user's group,
perhaps?  You might get a wider range of users on a BEA list, rather than
an apache one (and hopefully get someone running a 7.x series plugin.)

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins			       	      akomins@uchicago.edu
Assistant Director/ENSS
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS			tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418	 Chicago, IL 60637	fax: (773)702-0559

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 and higher and weblogic.

Posted by "William C. Mount" <Mo...@cat.com>.

Arin,
  Our server is at 7.0.3   if you have an install of 7.0.5, that
mod_wl_20.so plugin for apache will work, but I can't find anyone here at
my company that's running anything higher than 7.0.3

William C. Mount RHCE
Web Application Middleware
Global IT Solutions
Caterpillar Inc.
600 W. Washington St.
East Peoria IL,  61630
(309) 675-3031 - Desk
(309) 256-8099 - Cell
mountwc@cat.com

             Arin Komins
             <akomins@midway.u
             chicago.edu>
             akomins@midway.uc                                          To
             hicago.edu                users@httpd.apache.org
                                                                        cc

             11/19/2004 03:25
             PM

             users@httpd.apach         Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 and
                   e.org               higher and weblogic.

Caterpillar: Confidential Green                 Retain Until: 12/19/2004
                                                Retention Category:  G90 -
                                                General
                                                Matters/Administration

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, William C. Mount wrote:

:
:Does anyone have a weblogic plugin that will work with 2.0.49 and higher?
:I have one, but it won't work on anything higher than 2.0.39.  I called
BEA
:but their support number and their website are completely worthless.

For which version of weblogic?  I'm using the standard plugin for 8.1 with
apache 2.0.52 with no problems.