Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Dewmal Handapangoda <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 08:25:42 UTC

Proposal For Demonstration Web Application for Apache OPENNLP

hi ,
This is my proposal for  Demonstration Web Application for Apache
 OPENNLP.Please check it and let me know  changes required .
thank you.
Dewmal

Re: Proposal For Demonstration Web Application for Apache OPENNLP

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hosting it would be very nice because that would lower the entry barrier
for people who just want to give it a quick try. Some of these might return
and become OpenNLP users.

For OpenNLP Annotations we discussed to use JavaScript for the UI maybe
combined
with Jersey.

Jörn

Posted by Dewmal Handapangoda <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I got this email from maling list.i think you want more help for develop
annotations.
but i am confusing .i have a 2 plan.

1.Finish demonstrate web application and then join with develop annotations.
2.Join to develop annotations and after develop web application

Can you help me for take decision.I haven't big idea what is the most
important.I am ready for start work with you with my best.

regards
dewmal

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Dewmal Handapangoda <dewmalnilanka@gmail.com

?