Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Samrat Deb <de...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/16 10:17:29 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-277: Glue catalog support in Flink

Hi All, Thanks for all the feedback so far. Based on the discussion[1] we
seem to have a consensus, so I would like to start a vote on FLIP-277[2].
The vote will last for at least 72 hours (Dec 21st at 11:00 GMT, excluding
weekend days) unless there is an objection or insufficient votes.

Please  ignore the previous mail.

Best, Samrat

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/d8lhwz1so2l6zsybwntt49xmmkdohdvt
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-277%3A+Native+GlueCatalog+Support+in+Flink

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-277: Glue catalog support in Flink

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks for driving it.

Best regards,
Yuxia

Thanks for driving this Samrat, looking forward to it.

Danny.

Posted by Samrat Deb <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jark ,

Update flip in the configuration section with a note where glue
catalog support is intended to add .
Thank you for calling that out .

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

--
https://twitter.com/snntrable
https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-277: Glue catalog support in Flink

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)