Posted to user@commons.apache.org by jm...@chubb.com on 2005/03/02 22:38:52 UTC

Jelly-Jface --.UnsatisfiedLinkError

I tried getting the JFace examples to work and i'm getting:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
swt-win32-2128 in java.library.path

I checked various docs and it looks lile the SWT is
looking for a .dll name swt-win32-2128 that should be
on the java.library.path.

My problem is i have swt-win32-2128 on my path and
the code still complains

Is this hardcoded somewhere?

Is Jelly-JFace only compatable with Eclipse 2.0?

We are considering writing a framework that does something close to what
Jelly-JFace does. Can somebody give me an idea of what would be needed to
upgrade to Eclipse 3.0?

-jm

Re: Jelly-Jface --.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Posted by jm...@chubb.com.
correction:

My problem is i have swt-win32-2135 on my path and
the code still complains about not finding
swt-win32-2128

jmenke@chubb.com
03/02/2005 04:38 PM
Please respond to