Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fernando Espinosa <fe...@puebla.gob.mx> on 2003/09/17 23:31:34 UTC

mod_jk.so Solaris 8

I have Solaris 8 (Sparc) Apache 3.1.27 Tomcat 4.1.24, and I downloaded
severals mod_jk, some from the jakarta site:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v
1.2.0/bin/solaris8/>
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1
.2.0/bin/solaris8/.

I thoguth did everything ok, because I did the same but in one linux,
and run perfectly.

This the problem:

$ ../bin/apachectl configtest
[Thu Sep 11 14:18:05 2003] [warn] module jk_module is already loaded,
skipping Syntax error on line 7 of
/usr/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:
Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

Any idea???

Regards...