Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 00:03:48 UTC

unicode for message files?

Hi,
Just verifying that OpenJPA uses unicode (utf-8) for the message files (vs
ascii).  From what I can tell in the code, it looks like we're using
unicode.  Just wondering if anybody knows for sure.  Thanks.

Kevin

Re: unicode for message files?

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Kevin-

I think they currently happen to be ASCII (since we only currently
have English versions of the messages), but I believe it would work
fine is they were UTF-8.